February 22, 2009

Dr. John Sweet Home New Orleans

Good day friends! We had a busy,busy weekend. My youngest son and his wife have moved into their first home! We had a wonderful time despite the weather. I am playing catch up with The Looking Glass and jumped on to check my messages. I have been featured in yet another Etsy Treasury! This one is an absolutely beautiful collection of colors, textures and artistic amazement! Please check this out at http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=41049 and enjoy it! My Amber Fleur de Lys was featured in the top row!
Blest be to you! Laurie B.

2 comments:

Steve McMillen February 23, 2009 at 7:41 PM  

Congratulations on your featured position!

Anonymous February 25, 2009 at 4:29 PM  

Gorgeous, as always!

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."