February 27, 2009

Third Time's A Charm!

Hello Friends! Happy Friday evening to each of you. It's been a very busy week here at the Olde Farmhouse. I have been working on some wonderful new orders and I can't wait to share them with you. I've also been working on helping my son and his wife settle into their new home and; as par for the course...I ended up back on Zpac at the end of this week due to another infection! Argh! At any rate, my BIG news for this week is that I was just contacted by vsilcoxdesigns, an amazing artist who's shop can be found at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5695473    Vsilcoxdesigns has created a Treasury featuring my Hyde Park Panel! PLEASE VISIT THIS TREASURY AND LEAVE A COMMENT! This group of Etsy artists are among the finest I've seen to date! I'm stunned, thrilled and honored to be among them. Here is the link
http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=42532
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
With gratitude, Laurie B.

0 comments:

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."