January 29, 2009

Whirlwind

Good Morning Friends!
I have been wickedly busy. I was going to launch into all of the details of what I've been up to but decided that since it is Thousand Word Thursday I would let the pictures talk for me. My grand daughter is such a blessing and a joy, my Hyde Park Panel is "on my last nerve" the Dove and Cross piece is ready to be soldered at this point and last but in NO way least, we have a new addition to our family. I would like to introduce Sebastian. I have his schedule established and all is right with the world again. Word of advice....if you are thinking of getting a new puppy...WAIT UNTIL SPRING. I have never stood outside in the f r e e z i n g cold for so long in my entire life~ lol
With gratitude, Laurie B.

3 comments:

Anonymous January 30, 2009 at 10:46 AM  

Oh my goodness!! Sebastian is so adorable I thought he was a stuffed animal - too cute!! Yes, I have friends who've been standing outside with their pups all winter, not a fun thing.

Sounds like life is cruising along and all is as it should be... perfection in motion. ;-)

Steve McMillen January 30, 2009 at 12:43 PM  

Since you have a new grandbaby and a new puppy, it's quite certain that we needed to reconnect at this point in life! I was already so happy for your baby, but I have to say that Sebastian is utterly perfect!!

Pam Hawk February 24, 2009 at 4:13 PM  

Getting caught up on some long overdue reading... Sebastian is a CUTIE!! (And your Hyde Park Panel turned out so well that I bet it might have been worth all the hard work...?)

How've you been?? February is almost over; are you full of ideas for spring?

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."