December 28, 2008

Made In The Shade (TM) size S



Good morning readers! We had tornados yesterday and today I am outside taking pictures of a bird feeder cover in 20 degree weather and high winds, UGH I can't keep up! At any rate, here is an example of the smallest Made In The Shade (TM) cover that I will be creating. I have over 20 designs and counting and plan to show the different patterns in my next post. I am also waiting for photos of the shades that have already found their new homes (feeders) and am hoping they and birds are as happy as mine! Sometimes people purchase these and just insist on using them as lampshades, which is cool and all, so we shall see if I get photos from some of my buyers. Enjoy and stay warm! With gratitude, Laurie B.

5 comments:

Pam Hawk December 28, 2008 at 12:29 PM  

Oh, look at that! :o)

I love it!! And I had no idea you had so many of these...

(I hope the tornadoes stay away, too. Sheesh, this is the wrong season for funnels.)

Anonymous December 28, 2008 at 12:50 PM  

Wow, I can't believe you had tornadoes yesterday, sheesh! That has to be the most gorgeous bird feeder I've ever seen! Goes beautifully with that new avatar you're using - you're one beautiful lady my friend!♥

Denise December 28, 2008 at 5:53 PM  

Very sweet Laurie! I always love to see your new creations. My birds should be so lucky!
I heard them talking about heading your way because of the better accomedations!. I thought I was doing well just giving them food.
Hugs,

Pam Hawk December 29, 2008 at 12:51 PM  

Aha! Do you have any pictures of birds feeding at them? Upload those pictures to flickr and send them to the photo group called Backyard Bird Watching. (You'll have to join the group; that's easy.)

Here's their link: http://www.flickr.com/groups/backyardbirdwatching/pool/

There are probably other similar groups (pools) on flickr, but this might be a good place to start since they're really active and one of the guys looks at and comments on every picture.

Anyhoo, while you can't sell via flickr, you could post a description with the picture on how you make these stained glass covers on commission, or something like that.

Kristen Andrews December 30, 2008 at 9:33 PM  

simply beautiful! Happy Holidays to you!

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."