October 9, 2008

Hey TITUS, you need to get HughesNet on the phone!

OOOHH! I've had a dickens of a time with my satellite server today. If they keep it up I'll have to let TITUS take it up with them! (the love of my son's life's "puppy" at age FOUR months!) I believe Matthew said he's now 200 lbs? or somewhere in that ballpark. And of course...he's a babydoll....
Ugh, the server is up, then down, then up for two minutes, then down again. S L O W E R than molasses in February too! So, if I mysteriously disappear you'll know why. I thought I'd jump on here quick while it's cooperating! (grrrw, that's ME growling not TITUS!) With gratitude, Laurie B.

2 comments:

Anonymous October 10, 2008 at 1:45 PM  

What a beautiful photo Laurie and I know how frustrating the connection thing can be! Gee don't they understand it's our lifeline!?! ;-) Ahh, time to take a walk among the flowers and foliage. :D

Kristen Andrews October 10, 2008 at 3:14 PM  

oh what a cute pic and that dog is probably really a softy!

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."