October 9, 2008

LOOK CLOSELY

Good morning readers! I missed my posting yesterday so I thought I'd use my "wordless" picture today! Isn't she beautiful? I've had a busy few days and am excited to start on some new projects. I decided to take on some Hyde Park patterns and also a line of PURE English Muffle designs. Thank goodness I'm over my "let down" I always experience when a big commission ends. It's similar to closing night of the theatre (for those of you that have experienced the stage) or I suppose it could be likened to the feeling one experiences the day after Christmas. At any rate, the sun is shining, I am going to go tend to my gardens and start tucking my flora- friends in for the winter that is right around the corner. We at The Olde Farmhouse are sending you warm wishes today! CREATE! With gratitude, Laurie B.

2 comments:

Anonymous October 9, 2008 at 8:37 PM  

Oh what a beautiful picture Laurie and I'm so glad you're back on with projects to work on. I think your analogy was perfect about feeling like the day after Christmas. The good news is New Years is always right around the corner. ;-)

Patricia Hecker October 9, 2008 at 9:55 PM  

Beautiful ~~~~in so many ways!
Thanks Laurie!
Patricia

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."