October 10, 2008

The answer is......

The SUN!
I've been having Internet problems for several days. After tweaking everything I could possibly tweak I decided it HAD to be my server. In a manner of speaking it is. Trouble is...the trouble will continue through the 18TH!! Why?...Can someone tell the SUN I have a business to run?
My notice reads as follows: From Sunday Sept. 28th through October 18th, The Sun, Our Satellites and Your Antenna will align with one another cause, yes, you guessed it...an Eclipse! During this brief period the suns solar radiation overpowers the satellite signals, causing interruption in service.
Ahhh, this wonderful, amazing world we live in. I guess I'll cut the sun a break. She is, after all, our lifeline.

0 comments:

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."