October 11, 2008

Dear Mrs. Beggin....

Hi Readers,
I sat outside last night as the sun set, so incredibly frustrated with all of my Internet outages. "I have networking to do!" "emails to send!" "blogs to visit!"....(sigh) This morning I found this on my doorstep:
"Dear Mrs. Beggin,
I apologize for interrupting your satellite service the past few days. I know you've been really irritated since the raccoons ate the sweet corn and grapes WE worked so hard on but there's always next year! I also noticed the moon flowers opening as I was setting last night so hang in there! Oh, you silly humans with your gadgets...I've got REAL work to do!
Shine on,
SUN

3 comments:

Pam Hawk October 11, 2008 at 12:37 PM  

I wonder if that's my internet problem, too. Half the time I can't load pages, and the other half of the time they take 10 minutes to load.

At least, this is the problem when I'm using the computer on servers based in Illinois. My Oregon based computer is Comcast and I think that problem may be my router.

Grrr, irritating.
(Hello, sun. I still love you. You're just a lot to handle sometimes...)

Anonymous October 11, 2008 at 12:47 PM  

Oh my dear Laurie this was beautiful and touching! I'm always so amazed at how beautifully you express yourself!! Glad you spent sometime with your dear friend last night. Sounds like you've got a real friend there and one that will be there with you for the duration. ;-)

Laurie Roskam October 11, 2008 at 2:05 PM  

Yes, ANYONE using satellite internet is going to be affected...it stinks! De you see the feature "follow" where if your on blogger you can "follow" and then it dumps any new posts onto your dashboard? It's a nice feature. I just started using it and I love it. With grats, laurie b.

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."