September 23, 2008

UPS STANDS BY THEIR WORD!

Hello dear friends!
As an update to my previous post, it appears UPS will stand by their word and reimburse my buyer for the damage to her mosaic. Thank the GOOD Lord! Whew. It was a lot of work and I really enjoyed creating this for Lea. So, cross fingers and toes that this gets taken care of toot-sweet. On the BRIGHT side, and believe me, Lea is a bright and sunny person, I am really hopeful that she'll allow me to re-create this window for her. I was happy all the while I made it and actually am anxious to get this done for her! Was this whole thing frustrating? You betcha, but with patience anything is possible! Gotta scoot for now but wanted to send out the happy news on this sad affair! (Still waiting for the Monarchs!) With gratitude, Laurie B.

1 comments:

Anonymous September 23, 2008 at 8:20 PM  

Oh that is WONDERFUL news Laurie! I'm sure this whole situation has been so distressing for you and the buyer but thank heavens she's been understanding!! (thanks for the monarch update *wink*)

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."