September 21, 2008

PROTECT THIS WOMAN

I created this Protect This Woman angel for my dear friend Keri Joy Colestock. Her story is amazing, complicated and through it all...she smiles. She was recently in the hospital (a-gain) and I put my mind to making this for her. She is home now, blogging away on her blog, Walldancers at http://walldancers.blogspot.com/ She was actually ridiculed on her blog recently by someone I've come to know and love as Mr. Snarly.....you'll have to read her blog as it's quite unbelievable! I laughed and told her I was glad I had sent her "protector" as it appeared it was just in the nick of time! At any rate, this strong, talented artist is one of my favorites and I was so glad I had the time to create something special, just for her! Please visit her blog. You'll just LOVE her to pieces!!
I'll be listing Protect This Woman on Esty for customizing to specifications soon. With Gratitude, Laurie B.

5 comments:

Pam Hawk September 21, 2008 at 9:46 AM  

Oh what a beautiful angel!

I'm off to check out her blog and see what the deal is with Mr. Snarly. (That raised my hackles when you said that... I get upset when people pick on creative folk.)

Anonymous September 21, 2008 at 11:10 AM  

Gorgeous work as always Laurie and I love your posting about Keri! Every word is true!!

Pam Hawk September 21, 2008 at 11:10 AM  

OMGoodness, I love Keri's blog and her art. I just read through two pages of posts and stopped when I got to her *ahem* unique slippers. I had to post about that on my Adventures blog. You can check it out... but I warn you, it's a little (ummmm) inappropriate for mixed company, shall we say?

Amy Steinberg September 21, 2008 at 10:46 PM  

Very pretty!

Kristen Andrews September 22, 2008 at 7:32 PM  

very pretty Laurie, you are a kind, kind soul!

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."