September 17, 2008

FOGGY SUNRISE AT THE OLDE FARMHOUSE

Good morning friends! I awoke before dawn and watched through the fog as the sun rose in in the cornfield. I wish I could have taken a picture that would have done it justice but this was fairly close. I had a reader ask to see the pendant I talked about in my La Dolce Vita and Friends post. Here it is! I get gobs of compliments on it. I wear it daily!
So, wherever you are today, and whatever you have planned, ENJOY!
With gratitude, Laurie B.

2 comments:

Pam Hawk September 17, 2008 at 11:53 AM  

Thanks, Laurie! That pendant is beautiful. I can see why you get so many compliments.

The sunrise through the fog is amazing.

This morning I finally had time to watch the video at the top of your blog. It gave me big goosebumps and goes so perfectly with some of the things that happened to me and my classmates during last week's seminar. I'll tell you more about that later. Meanwhile, do you mind if I put the same video on my marketing blog?

Anonymous September 17, 2008 at 12:40 PM  

Wow what a gorgeous sunrise and I absolutely LOVE your necklace!!

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."