September 16, 2008

REMINDER TO SELF....

Actions have consequences...first rule of life. And the second rule is this - YOU are the only one responsible for your own actions. Holly Lisle, Fire In The Mist, 1992
Hi Friends! I remind myself of this from time to time just to keep myself honest....thought I'd share it...also, this stained glass piece (A Dutch Hex Sign) is still available. I need to get it re-listed on Etsy. (the buyer fell through) SO, if y'all are interested in this pretty piece, send me a line or convo through Etsy! With gratitude, Laurie B.

3 comments:

Kristen Andrews September 16, 2008 at 2:50 PM  

very pretty Laurie!

Pam Hawk September 16, 2008 at 10:34 PM  

Looks like that particular hex sign is for abundant snow.

Holy smokes lady, it works!

LOL *snicker!*

Pam Hawk September 16, 2008 at 10:34 PM  

...because there's snow in the background... uh, get it?

*still giggling*

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."