September 18, 2008

PAY ATTENTION

Intuition isn't the enemy, but the ally, of reason. John Kord Lagemann
Hi Readers,
For years I fought my intuition. Over the past 10 years I've realized that it is usually a very accurate gauge. I just have to "be quiet and listen". There are so many books out on the market regarding this topic that I won't go into here. I just thought this quote was a sweet, quick reminder to all of us that our intuition isn't an enemy, but an ally of reason. All we have to do is pay attention to it! With gratitude, Laurie B.

6 comments:

Pam Hawk September 18, 2008 at 9:43 AM  

Oh YES. So true.
So, so true.

I learned early to be quiet, listen, pay attention, then act on it. The trick is to not let logic or other people draw you in a different direction.

Brilliant, Laurie B!

Pam Hawk September 18, 2008 at 9:43 AM  

Oh, BTW I love guessing your flowers.
Is this one a dahlia?

Laurie Roskam September 18, 2008 at 10:19 AM  

Hi! I'm so glad you like my flowers! This one is actually a mum! I loved the color combo on this one and it is just beginning to flower. I SO love to watch the flowers unfold. It's a gift I give myself all spring, summer and autumn. With gratitude, Laurie B.

Anonymous September 18, 2008 at 11:07 PM  

Great posting and gorgeous photo Laurie!! I fought mine for years too and it ended up being one of my most cherished qualities! Thanks so much for the reminder!!

Kristen Andrews September 19, 2008 at 3:47 PM  

gorgeous pic and great reminder, I needed that today!

Style Epiphany September 19, 2008 at 7:38 PM  

I haven't been to your blog in ages. I love this picture. So magical!

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."