August 13, 2008

SAFE AND SOUND!

I am so THRILLED that this mosaic window made it to it's new home! Just look at the smile on their faces! This is exactly why I create my art. Not only does it warm my heart and spirit to create....I just love it when someone else can enjoy my work.
Thank you to these special buyers, to hubby for building yet another wooden crate for me and to UPS for delivering it safely.
For any "doubting Thomas" out there....yes stained glass does ship safely if you pack it correctly! Even super large and heavy pieces!
I'm sharing photos of the process along with the picture of it's safe arrival!
Wonderful! With gratitude, Laurie B.

3 comments:

Angel August 13, 2008 at 3:19 PM  

Very beautiful pieces. I especially love the craftsman style ones. Lovely!

Kristen Andrews August 13, 2008 at 9:17 PM  

yeah it made it in one piece!

Anonymous August 14, 2008 at 12:35 AM  

Oh incredibly gorgeous that window is Laurie!! Just stunning!! And the new owners look SO happy, but who wouldn't be with one of your gorgeous creations!! Fabulous packing job too - love the wood crate! :)

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."