August 20, 2008

A Birthday Gift for a Friend

This is going to be a quickie post! I'm on my way out the door to meet my best sista/friends! I just had to snap this pic and send it. This is the first of many passitonplates and mugs that I'm going to be making for friends and family. I drew the passitonplates logo on the mug and plate and above the passitonplates logo I wrote INSPIRE! Then I just added the website on the bottoms. I used white china for both. You really need to go to the site, Pam's link is on my sidebar. This is such a fantastic way to reuse plates, dishes, and other kitchenware. Pam sells the plates, the special markers, the adorable covers for the plates and more at her ETSY shop. She's been my guardian angel through this new advertising campaign, sharing ALL of her knowledge about Project Wonderful in her posts. I can't thank her enough for all of her time and effort. Okay...I really need to hit the back roads! Thanks Pam for all you are and all you do for so many of us! Can't wait to give this to my friend. My OFFICIAL plate (with registration number) is still waiting to be given with goodies to another friend that lives up north. With Gratitude, Laurie B.

2 comments:

Anonymous August 20, 2008 at 5:39 PM  

Oh how cool is that!! I love your packaging too! I really have to find the time to check out Pam's page and such - sounds fabulous!!!

Pam Hawk August 21, 2008 at 2:39 AM  

INSPIRE.
What a great idea.

Laurie, thanks for sharing this! I'm so excited that you're excited about the plates. Love your plate and mug idea - yes, I saw your comment on my site - and am I'm glad to hear that everyone loved the concept.

Your pens shipped today, so get your plates ready! :o)
-Pam

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."