August 21, 2008

Brillante WeBlog Award for 2008

Yesterday was a flurry of activity for this little stained glass artist! Bouncing from the kitchen, to the computer, to my studio upstairs and my studio in my garage I went! At one point during the day I opened my email and lo-and-behold...an award from Sharon of Manamoon studios! http://manamoon-studios.blogspot.com/
Sharon is such a gift. I only wish we didn't live so far away from each other. She's the type of online friend that you just dream of sitting down and having a cup of coffee with, a chat, a craft party, etc. She is a constant provider of support and positive wishes for any budding artist! Not to mention her jewelry is divine! I own three pieces and counting....
I'm deeply honored that she thought of me when passing this award on. Now my task is a difficult one! I must choose between hundreds of artists that I've come to know and love in my online art community. I'd like to recommend EVERYBODY that I have listed on my side bar but I'll pick....
Grab the wave and surf on over to check out these artists. They're amazing, their products are top-notch and well, did I say they're amazing???
Tell 'em The Looking Glass sent you!
To the nominees here are the rules:
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!
Thank you Sharon for all that you are! With gratitude, Laurie B.

2 comments:

Pam Hawk August 22, 2008 at 10:00 AM  

Oh, Laurie, Thank you Thank you!!
♥ ♥ ♥

You are too kind.
My blog shall wear the award proudly.
Cheers!
-Pam Hawk
Pass It On Plates

Mystic Silks http:mysticsilks.etsy.com August 23, 2008 at 11:50 AM  

Laurie,

Thank you so much! I just found your comment on my blog--Hugs, Klaire
Mystic Silks

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."