July 10, 2008

YOU SAY YOU DON'T LIKE HOLLYHOCKS

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK!
Hi dear friends,
I had to take some time to unplug and re-flect, re-evaluate and re-lax. I've been re-connecting with the art of stained glass, the great outdoors, the dog days of summer and my family and friends. This photo has been in my camera for over a week and I thought I'd share it with you this evening. Yes, hollyhocks CAN be a bit unsightly but upon closer inspection, beautiful to behold, much like each of us. So, take a second look....you might be surprised at the beauty you see upon closer inspection! With gratitude, Laurie B.

2 comments:

Anonymous July 10, 2008 at 8:18 PM  

That's an absolutely stunning picture Laurie - thank you so much for sharing it! I love the rose & peach colors with veins of light pink running through but the most beautiful part is the lovely yellow star shining brightly - like a beacon of hope! How cool!!

Pam Hawk July 11, 2008 at 1:28 AM  

Simply stunning.


(LOL I have to share this! The garbled code I have to type in for this comment is wotrvr.
Whatever...)

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."