June 20, 2008

ITS OFFICIAL-I'M THE PAPARAZZI

Yes folks, she is now A DIVA and after seeing this photo of her all I could think about were the dozens of pictures you see of movie stars trying to block the paparazzi from taking their photo! I just had to share this...and yes, that IS her HAND/PAW blocking the camera lens...So for all of my Prudence fans, this one is for the books! I'm now off to finish up some dragonfly garden decor and then work on the huge business sign commission. Hope all have a great weekend and remember to wear your sunscreen! With Gratitude, Laurie B.

1 comments:

Anonymous June 20, 2008 at 2:22 PM  

Oh you have a star in your midst!! Of course we all knew it was bound to happen with her fan club growing by the day!
Hmmm... dragonfly garden decor?? You've got my attention!
Have a beautiful weekend my dear!! ~ Sharon

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."