June 19, 2008

ARTE Y PICO AWARD!!!

Today I received the "Arte Y Pico" Award which is The Creativity and Art Award and I am of course honored!
Kristen from http://kristenandrewsonline.blogspot.com/ bestowed me with this beauty and I cherish it! THANK YOU so much Kristen!
As a side note, I've been busy working on ideas for smaller stained glass items and will be introducing some dragonfly garden stakes in the next few days at very affordable prices! If anyone has ideas for other garden art feel free to share your thoughts! The high gas prices have hit my sales where it hurts but I will not be deterred! (smile) Onward and Upward!
It is now my humble honor to pass this beautiful gem on to 5 other fellow artists who richly deserve this award. To the winners, make sure you grab the picture for your blog and put a caption of who gave it to you.
And the winners are:
Faithful readers, please visit these blogs. They are some of my favorite artists and they are worth the journey-on-over to their place! Fill your world with ART! It's a wonderful way to live!!
With MUCH gratitude, Laurie B.

4 comments:

Anonymous June 20, 2008 at 12:15 AM  

Oh Laurie, you're such a sweetheart!!! Thank you so much!! You know of course this makes it's difficult since I would have selected you and Amy for my recipients... I'm honored though, truly. ~ Sharon

Pam Hawk June 20, 2008 at 12:23 AM  

Oh my goodness!
I'm so excited - you are so wonderful to include me in this auspicious group!
Thank you!!

...and like manamoon, I would have selected you if this award had come from anyone else.

(Sniff - my first award. I'll cherish it forever.)

Thank you so much!
-Pam

Jacqui June 20, 2008 at 8:41 AM  

Thank you for thinking of me for this award Laurie. So exciting. Hope all is well and you're still having fun with your art.
-Jacqui

Chi June 21, 2008 at 8:20 AM  

Thank you Laurie! This is so special. What a great way to start out the weekend.

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."