June 20, 2008

DRAGONFLY GARDEN ART

HAPPY SUMMER SOLSTICE and Mid Summer's Night Eve!! In honor of this occasion I am listing this shimmering dragonfly on Etsy this evening! I will be making several of these in different types of glass and glass globs and am going to experiment with different staking options, however, I thought the copper was perfect for the look I was going for with this piece. Stained Glass is weather RESISTANT but it rather irks me when I see artists list their outdoor stained glass pieces as weather PROOF! This is a heavy, durable piece that is sure to withstand some high winds and rain....Enjoy! With Gratitude, Laurie B.

0 comments:

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."