April 30, 2008

STUMBLE ME!

Good morning readers,
After spending three hours between my blog and Stumble on It I managed to link my blog to their site for reviews, and in doing so increase my business contacts. As you will see at the left, their graphic isn't showing up in my sidebar.
It DOES work so I would deeply appreciate it if you would give my blog a Thumbs Up when you're taken to their review site.
If you don't have Stumble On It...it's pretty cool and has gotten high marks from the New York Times along with all of the Internet talking heads. It's quite easy to sign up, it's free, and it plops the Stumble It toolbar on your system without too much trouble. It DOES cut through a lot of the lousy sites and is actually fun when you want to surf. I've been taken to sites I would have never seen otherwise. For instance, I like gardening so Stumble is surfing me around the net on that topic. I just saw an amazing site about a man who GREW a chair!
At any rate, just wanted to send out a request. I am now heading out to my gardens to thwart the rabbits (netting for my lettuce and newly sprouted beans), move mulch, wash windows and grind glass for some new stained glass pieces for my collection! Your help and input is deeply appreciated.
With Gratitude, Laurie B.

2 comments:

Anonymous May 1, 2008 at 10:00 PM  

Hi Laurie,

I love Stumble and agree completely; it's a wonderful way to find fantastic websites that would otherwise remain unknown to me.

I have Stumble on my toolbar so you can bet you got a "thumbs up" from me. Good luck! ~ Sharon

Anonymous May 5, 2008 at 9:07 AM  

Hi Laurie B,

Nice blog. As you've seen, photography is one of my passions.

I so enjoyed hearing from you.

Lily

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."