April 28, 2008

FAT OL' TOAD AND FACING MY FEARS!

Well, I thought if I put some beautiful lilacs and parrot tulips between the pictures it would help....nOPE! So, here he is.....Humphrey....the fat ol' toad! The story behind him you ask?? I met a kindred spirit, Krista on Posh Mamas (great group!) and here is what I shared with her while we were chatting last night..... I took a hilarious picture of a HUGE toad yesterday after all of our rain. (I have a fear of them) I think I'm going to try and come up with a story to go with him. I tend to name our wildlife here. Last year we had an opossum (double ugh) and I named him Fester...I could hardly even lay eyes on him at first but now we haven't seen him around (since winter) and I find myself looking out the window for him at night...this country living has really helped me with facing a lot of my phobias! I did say to hubby "that toad better not jump out at me while I'm in the garden or I'll keel over!".....now, snakes, I doubt I'll ever get past that one.....ha! Okay, now, jump down to her comment on my Wickedly Chic Feature post below...... Now how funny is that??? I read her comment and said to myself, "Oh my! I forgot to upload Humphrey! So, here he is.... I didn't want anyone to be confused as to "just who the fat ol' toad is?" it is tada....Humphrey! rib-bit

0 comments:

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."