April 28, 2008

FEATURED ON WICKEDLY CHIC!!

What an honor!!! I've been featured on Wickedly Chic! Please check out my interview at this great site:http://www.wickedlychic.com/693/funky--fabulous-through-the-looking-glass---april-24-2008
This is a wonderful group of Artists and Editors. I am so honored to have been featured by this group!
As noted, I am starting a new line of more abstract, deco designs, one of which was featured in this interview which I have named "Fun, Funky and Fabulous in Wickedly Chic Colors!"
Thank you Liz Nonnemacher and Gabreial Wyatt!
Wickedly Chic is a wonderful potpourri of artists!
With Gratitude, Laurie B.

2 comments:

Unknown April 28, 2008 at 10:19 PM  

I came in search of a fat ol' toad, but found instead some beautiful gems. Congratulations on your fabulous feature! I look forward to watching your beautiful business grow!

Kristen Andrews April 30, 2008 at 6:59 AM  

I think the toad is so cute! Congrats on being featured it is well deserved!

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."