March 2, 2008

Tired Little Hands

These are my tired little hands on this beautiful, warm, Sunday afternoon! The Olde Farmhouse is full of hustle and bustle, birds chirping, dogs barking, glass grinder humming and now, in the quiet of this sunny afternoon I will give these hands a much needed rest! The promise of angels in all sizes and starbursts galore is a few steps closer to being fufilled! A few cuts and scrapes later I am ready to starting the copper foiling process. I looked down at my hands a moment ago and thought, oh, you poor little things...you should get some MUCH needed credit! Ergo, the picture.....
Here's hoping the sun is shining wherever you are today!

0 comments:

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."