March 4, 2008

ITTYBITTY PREVIEW

Happy Tuesday everyone!
Yesterday was filled with activity. I was able to get a selection of smaller items ready for listing and will get my recycled line of glass items wrapped up today!
Hubby and I went to see CATS last night and it was breathtaking, VERY high energy and made me miss my youth. As they did their flips, back bends, stretches and acrobatics I could "feel" what it was like in my memories...sure do miss those days! We were very fortunate to have missed the impending blizzard that is due here as I type. Most years, hubby and I are unable to celebrate our Anniversary since it is in the first part of March. We joked last year that we need to celebrate it in June....So for our 23rd Anniversary....SUCCESS!
I hope you enjoy this little preview of my gals. They are all different sizes...ranging from 3 inches to 10 inches. I have four more designs that aren't pictured here but....it's a start....
Hope things are warm where you are!
Signing off from NARNIA!

0 comments:

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."