March 1, 2008

ITTYBITTY BLESSING ANGELS COMING SOON!

Morning to all! I wanted to thank those who gave me some suggestions and tips regarding my store. I also wanted to let everyone know that I am working on a line of IttyBitty Blessing Angels that I will be adding over the weekend and over the course of next week. In that section of my store I will also have some medium priced angel designs. The ittybitty blessing angels are four inches tall and the medium priced angel designs will be 5 to 7 inches tall. I'll also be adding some medium priced starburst designs along with some geometrics too! So, my little hands are busy and will continue to be until I get these items listed or my fingers and hands fall off...whichever comes first!! Thanks again for the tips I recieved in the forum on Etsy! You rock! Laurie B.

1 comments:

Eloise H.R March 2, 2008 at 12:40 PM  

I can't wait to see your wonderful new creations sweet laurie:))))

Eloise

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."