March 10, 2008

DASH FOR GLASS/PROMISE OF SPRING

Hello friends!
I made my dash for glass this morning and on my drive into town I felt the promise of spring. Dreams of planting my poppy seeds and wildflower seeds danced in my head! Scheming and dreaming of a way to keep the opossums away also floated through my mind.(Last year they ate my grapes and sweetcorn.) Of course they waited until it was all ripe! Nothing like getting beaten to the punch by an opossum family! So on this first Monday of daylight savings time I am hoping that winter is over here in central Illinois and I will now get busy on my newest commission. Tomorrow I will plant my poppies! Irish blessings! Laurie B.

0 comments:

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."