March 9, 2008

Quiet At The Olde Farmhouse

Good morning to all as the sun rises here!
It's been a quiet weekend here at our place.
With the flurry of activity over the past week I believe it caught up to me! I have a couple of commissions that are ready to be cut. The patterns have been chosen, marked for score lines and are ready to go onto the glass. That's always a nice, quiet part of the glass creating process. I always enjoy this time of year and actually enjoy loosing the hour of what we humans call "time"! After a long hard winter I'll take the sunshine...I hope everyone has a beautiful day that is everything you want it to be!

0 comments:

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."