March 12, 2008

FUN WITH RECYCLING!

With spring finally here my mind is swirling with different ideas for recycling the stash of old windows I've collected the past couple of years. I made this one two years ago and love it. These windows are heavy but so fun. I couldn't bear the idea of them ending up in a landfill. So, they're in my shed. I'm using some of the clear textured glass for my newer additions in my I Can See Clearly line of pieces but have many other new ideas! I recently saw a greenhouse a woman built using nothing but recycled windows and it rocks! Fun, fun fun.....so don't throw those old windows out!!!!! If you're in the Midwest....I'll take 'em off your hands! Irish Blessings, Laurie B.

0 comments:

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."