February 10, 2008

MY SECOND DAY AS LIFE AS A BLOGGER!

Oh my brain hurts!!! I've learned so much about blogging, web rings, and forums today....amazing world we live in! So, I have joined the Etsybloggers and won't let them down! I spent most of the day on line, learning as I went....making mistakes and trying again. In between fits of frustration I made some homemade cinnamon rolls...alas, the yeast I used had an expiriation date of January 18th, 2008....I figured close enough....So after working on line, and eating ONE cinnamon roll, I'm due for a blood sugar drop! Time for my protein. I will check back in often here but tomorrow I have a day planned for grinding two panels, two angels, and an adorable Harry Potter stained glass panel for my nephew...his upcoming visit is the first week in March so I better get busy! If anyone has helpful hints for me please make a comment (be gentle!) I am hoping to connect up with other etsy members here in the blog world and welcome anyone that has a plug to plug it here...IF I can figure out how to get my plug working, I'd like to add it to other bloggers here also....So, here's to another HORRIBLY cold windy day in the midwest...Peace and Blessed Be! Laurie B.

1 comments:

Anonymous February 11, 2008 at 8:50 AM  

Nice work. The slide show is the best representation of your work to date. I really enjoy looking at it. I've been thinking of starting a blog myself. Just haven't gotten around to it. Maybe I can get some tips from you!!!

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."