February 9, 2008

MY NEW BLOG

Well, this is a new experience for me! I've never considered myself a blogger. So, with below zero temps on their way I figured today is as good a day as any. Welcome to Laurie Beggin glass musings! I love anything and everything to do with stained glass. I took a class (well, went a few times) but am pretty much self taught. My sisterfriend Denise was and continues to be a great help. I've tried other forms of art but when I dove into this media I never came back up for air! I'm hooked. So, I spend my days on a three acre "farmette" making stained glass panels of all shapes and sizes. I recently put them on Etsy, which is an awesome website dedicated to all things handmade. Go check em out. There are some amazing artists selling their work there. I know I love em Their time machine is addictive! Okay, well, I'm not sure what a person is suppose to say in their blog....I think I'm going to keep this as my "sanity journal" so stop back and see how I'm doing from time to time. If you're an artist like I am, say hello Keep Creating! Peace and Blessed Be!

The essence of all beautiful art, all great art, is gratitude.” friedrich nietzsche

1 comments:

Beggin February 11, 2008 at 9:47 PM  

oh mom im so proud of you! love the purple iris...ur so talented! i guess my eye for design comes from both parents! love Andrew

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."