October 3, 2009

POSITIVE CHANGES


Hello to all of my friends and readers! As I look at my posts from the past few weeks I'm asounded at how fast time is flying for me. I recently undertook a move from Central Illinois to Northern Illinois and am in the process of moving into a new stained glass studio location along with getting settled into a lovely home, surrounded by timber near the beautiful Galena Territory. The decision to move was a difficult one but I am confident it was the correct one. I am filled with gratitude for the incredibly undestanding clients who are willing to work with me on the lag time this move has created. A goal of mine for the upcoming weeks is to get back in the groovy with my blogging and share some photos along the way. I am currently working on two more geometric patterns and will then be starting on the church panels! I miss my blogging friends very much and am hoping they will still be here when I jump back on the "internet saddle"! In the meantime, please enjoy this photo of three new friends I made over the past month. These guys were so fun to see in the mornings and evenings and lived in the timber behind my new home. I am introducing John, Greg and Dave to my online friends! I called them over for this photo shoot and was so pleased when they complied! What a hoot...With gratitude, Laurie B.

3 comments:

Anonymous October 3, 2009 at 2:11 PM  

Congrats on the move! Glad you're settling in nicely! Happy to meet John, Greg & Dave :)

Anonymous October 5, 2009 at 11:14 PM  

Oh my goodness Laurie, I'm stunned you moved! I know how much your home meant to you and the gardens you loved spending time in. I do hope your new home gives you every bit as much joy and peace as your last one did.
With love♥

Francis Bell October 7, 2009 at 6:45 PM  

WOW-Love your site!!!! I really enjoyed the pictures-thank you for brightening my day-Francis http://www.geothermalquestions.net

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."