June 9, 2009

WHERE THE MAGIC HAPPENS


Hello readers! I felt the need to take one month (almost) off of my blogging to clear my head, refocus my energies and tend to some family issues that arose in April. Family first in all things has been my motto for many a year now. I am back and ready to blog away about  my new adventures. My husband is in the throws of building a new stained glass studio to accomodate my new large stained glass commissions. I have found a wonderful home on Facebook and recently started a Fan Page of which I hope you all join. I will open up discussions regarding the process of stained glass, answer questions that I am able to address and share my newest creations with you there. The Olde Farmhouse has kept us very busy over the past couple of months. We had a horrible flood and had to evacuate but have made a full recovery. I harvested gallons and gallons of strawberries over the past two weeks with the help of my loving husband and mother and we have all of the flower beds under control for the most part. I was blessed to spend a week with my grand daughter. She has a beautiful, sweet and loving spirit and at seven months I can only imagine what the next year will bring! She is truly a miracle. Sebastian bonded with her and they are simply joined at the hip. Please check out The Looking Glass Fan page http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/THE-LOOKING-GLASS/85733685674?ref=mf and become a fan! It is nice to be back here on Blogger. I missed sharing the ins and outs of life as a stained glass artist with you. Pictures of my flowers, grand daughter, pets and various other parts of my daily living will continue here! With gratitude, Laurie B.

2 comments:

Anonymous June 9, 2009 at 8:14 PM  

What a wonderful photo of Sebastian and Piper!

Mom

Anonymous June 10, 2009 at 10:41 AM  

Fabulous news Laurie and I'm so happy you took some time off. It's important once in a while to help us regroup. ;-) I know you'll do smashing with the new FB fan page and your work ALWAYS speaks for itself. Keep enjoying those precious moments and I'll see over in FB land as well. hugs♥

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."