June 17, 2009

The Glass for A Black And White Issue commission

 http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30469169&l=aa3354f103&id=1120274599

Well, my laptop still refuses to comply with my request to upload photos from My Pictures and crashes every single time. So, I have taken some photos via mobile upload to my Facebook page. The link is above for anyone interested in seeing the glass choices. Argh, technology! Feel free to join The Looking Glass fan page for more fun and information there. With gratitude, Laurie B.

2 comments:

Anonymous June 17, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

Hi Laurie, I'm so sorry to hear about your laptop, ugh! When you're back up and running stop by my blog as I've sent you an award - thanks!

Unknown June 18, 2009 at 12:59 PM  

How was the glass created? and how is it used? I'd very much like to see how the black and white glass is used as a decor.

Nicolette
http:/www.furnitureanddesignideas.com/

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."