April 30, 2009

SPRINGTIME

Hello friends, as I type the sun is trying to shine. We have had buckets of rain over the past week and our farmers are stalled once again. I was able to get my transplants in over the weekend and also planted dozens and dozens of flowers. Today I will be back to my glass studio for some intense work. I was also able to get over a dozen birdhouse gourds drilled out and ready for either hanging naturally or stain/wax/paint. I finally used my new Dremel! I hope this little note finds all of you enjoying your day! Enjoy this picture of my sweet Pru-Pru (Prudence my six-toed cat)  With gratitude, Laurie B.

2 comments:

Anonymous May 1, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

Hi, Laur,

What a sweet photo of Prudence! I need to learn how to send the digital photos over the net.

One would never know you have time to "farm"!

Guess who!

Anonymous May 8, 2009 at 3:21 PM  

Just had to stop by and say thank you so much for all the well wishes while I was away. You're such a darling (Oh and so is this photo of the precious Miss P!). I hope you're doing well and feeling ok.

I get on FB from time to time, not often, but SO enjoy the little tests and fun things you do. It's always such a pleasure getting to know you better and reading what you've been up to.

Wishing you a wonderful Mother's Day dear friend!♥

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."