December 5, 2008

BLOGS TO NOTE IS A WONDERFUL SITE

The following piece is along the sidebar of a wonderful site called Blogs To Note at http://blogstonote.blogspot.com/ Bloggers spend time and effort to get their blogs online only to be lost in the sea of blogs seeking for attention.In posting their blogs, bloggers send out invitation to each one of us to share in their life, their thoughts, their dreams and other bits and pieces of themselves. A wonderful invitation but an invitation often unclaimed. In not claiming these invitations, we let fly the opportunity to partake in an important banquet in life. The chance for communion with one unique soul is missed.

Terry, thank you for allowing me to post this here! Please readers, check out this blog. With gratitude, Laurie B.

6 comments:

Pam Hawk December 5, 2008 at 10:03 PM  

I read the entire thing and visited all the blogs. It's not just the great blogs that were pointed out, but the comments about them. I think the comments really complete the focus of the blog.

Looking forward to seeing what else shows up over there.

Anonymous December 6, 2008 at 1:09 AM  

Fascinating posting Laurie. Hope you have a lovely and relaxing weekend.♥

Blogger December 6, 2008 at 5:40 AM  

Thanks, Laurie, I will check it out :)

Hope you have a nice weekend!

Bella

Anonymous December 6, 2008 at 7:07 AM  

I also like the blog and I am fully supportive of its objective which I really think is great. I only hope the author would really succeed in getting the attention of its visitors more focused on the blogs featured and not on the blog itself. I am pretty sure that is what she wants.

All the best Laurie

Laurie Roskam December 6, 2008 at 8:24 AM  

Thanks for stopping in Julehya! I think it's a cool site...kinda like a book review site only for blogs...Her prose is really well done and I find it makes me want to visit the other blogs.

Josh December 6, 2008 at 8:54 AM  

Hey Laurie, I'm Baaack! Check out my blog, you've been awarded!

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."