November 12, 2008

A MUCH NEEDED AWARD!

I'm sending a big Thank You to Chronic Chick Talk, living life with Lupus, Fibromyaglia and Chronic Pain at http://chronicchicktalk.com/ for this award! I must say that it's been a rough week for me physically while I battled pneumonia and then the stomach flu! I do think I'll live but whew, enough already! So, this award was special to me and came a the perfect time to lift my spirits. With gratitude, Laurie B.

The rules for giving and receiving this award are as follows:

* Put the logo on your blog or post. * Nominate at least 3 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude! * Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. * Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. * Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

My NOMINEES ARE:

Josh from Scribbles Of An Ancient Soul

Denise from Changing Designs

Pam from Pass It On Plates

Everyone's links are on my Blog List to the left. Please check out these wonderful blogs~~

7 comments:

Scary Mommy November 12, 2008 at 4:12 AM  

Oh, no-- I'm sorry you've had such a rough week!! Happy you had a little pick me up. Congrats! :)

Anonymous November 12, 2008 at 9:35 AM  

Oooh! Congrats to all the wonderful (and very deserving winners) and I do hope you feel better and stay that way! hugs♥

Josh November 12, 2008 at 9:45 AM  

I got an award! Yay!! Wait a Minute! Why is my award a lemonade stand?! Hmmmmmmmm! Anyway, I can't believe you were sick with all of that! I've had seasonal allergies but they're not that bad!

Laurie Roskam November 12, 2008 at 9:52 AM  

hummmmm, now THAT sounds like a good homework assignment (wink)

Here's a hint, the award is given to individuals that show an outstanding attitude and gratitude....

Here's one more.....

"When Life Hands You Lemons, Make ???????

Ugh, I have seasonal allergies also!

I'll be sending you some questions to answer for your feature here on The Looking Glass. Okay-doky?

Anonymous November 13, 2008 at 11:01 AM  

I'm reading a wonderful small book (which I'll be blogging about when finished) and I learned something profound yesterday (isn't that wonderful). Through my journey of new thoughts I finally realized why you sign everything "with gratitude". What an inspiration, to learn something new about life and about a dear and very insightful friend. Thanks for being you!

Laurie Roskam November 13, 2008 at 11:03 AM  

You just created a big smile on this end! With gratitude, Laurie B.

Pam Hawk November 19, 2008 at 11:36 AM  

Congratulations, Laurie!! After such a challenging week... following a very busy family schedule... whew! You've been through it all, super good and er, not really very good.
Glad you're feeling better and you SO deserve the award.

I'm honored that you chose me for another award - thank you! Its so fitting at this exact moment... I tried to explain here but it turned into a rather long story. Instead I'm posting the story and pictures on my blog...

Thank you!!
-Pam

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."