November 25, 2008

ELVIS IS BACK!

No disrepsect to President-elect Obama intended, far from it but I had to write this quick post...As I network each morning I listen to the Today Show. They just did a captivating, funny, reflective and ironic piece entitled Elvis is Back...the return of Bill Clinton...I sat there wide-eyed, with a smile from ear to ear listening to Elvis background music while they ran the news piece. I always said it would be Bush-Clinton-Bush-Clinton..one way or another. So here's to the great United States Of America! And who says Karma's not a bitch?! LOL

2 comments:

Blogger November 25, 2008 at 8:25 AM  

I saw that, too...I do the Today Show's first 20 minutes and then switch back over to Morning Joe, which I love! They're on from 6-9 on MSNBC.

I think Obama is probably smart to have the Clintons on the World front...after all he is going to have more than enough to keep him busy with this economy, healthcare and everything else he needs/wants to work on.

Bella

Laurie Roskam November 25, 2008 at 8:48 AM  

I agree Bella. There is so much that needs to be rectified. It overwhelms me to think about how deep and devastating our problems are. Hil and Bill should help the cause. Sigh, it's going to be a long uphill battle for this country. Thanks for stopping by my blog! With gratitude, laurie b.

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."