September 24, 2008

WONDERFUL BLOGGER!

I just stumble onto an absolutely fantastic blogger at http://www.scarymommy.com/
This woman's gift of prose and her genuine ability to share her thoughts and daily ins-and-outs is amazing.....and so refreshing!
I'm always on the lookout for those that have an ability to write with down-right honest, sometimes raw, but always insightful pizazz.
This mom is the real deal folks!
So please head over to her blog and read some of her posts. I smiled, laughed, my jaw dropped and I just kept reading....what a gifted woman!
With Gratitude,
Laurie B.
Thanks to Kristen at La Dolce Vita for the widget on her blog! I'd love to add it to this blog Kristen. Where did you find it?

4 comments:

Kristen Andrews September 25, 2008 at 6:57 AM  

I enjoy her blog also, she has a bunch of buttons just go to her site and on the right hand side she has a link to her buttons :) Let me know if you can't find it

Anonymous September 25, 2008 at 10:59 AM  

Oh look at your darling little P and how she's grown - so precious! Finding blogs like these is always such a blessing, thanks! I'm off to check her out now.

Laurie Roskam September 25, 2008 at 11:10 AM  

Hi Sharon!!
Oh YeS Prudence's has grown alright!! She's SUCh a handful. I plan to do a little update on my six-toed baby soon. I've got pics but need to get the organized. Trouble finds this sweet beast!! She did a shoulder roll through the kitchen yesterday and knocked over the wastebasket! It was like watching a football player practicing his/her moves! She's full of vim and vigor! Enjoy! Laurie B.

Scary Mommy September 25, 2008 at 12:06 PM  

Laurie, you are too sweet. You really have made my week. Thank you so much!!!

And you can grab buttons at www.scarymommycreations.blogspot.com

Thanks again! :)

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."