May 19, 2008

THE LOVE OF MY GLASS

I recently returned to the studio after a fun-filled and whirlwind weekend, visiting dozens of family members, spending 10+ hours in the car and re-living the wonderful memories created with these loved ones. When I arrived home and checked my email this beauty was waiting for me. I can only say that THIS is why I apply myself with such love to the art of stained-glass. As I work I think about WHO will own this? WHERE will this hang? I say silent prayers that whomever it is, they will find beauty and a moment of peace when they look at it. So; I am sharing this email with you thanks to permission from the recipient! With GRATITUDE, Laurie B. Ms. Beggin, A quick note to let you know the panel arrived Tuesday the 13th in perfect condition. It is gorgeous! Your gifts “shine” through every pane of this beautiful piece of art. The love of your craft is evident and match those of the person, our choir director, who is stepping away from that position after many years (39+) of ministry and service to our Catholic community on Hill AFB, UT. I “googled” the expression “choir of angels” and your site was one which surfaced. Thank You, Theresa R.

1 comments:

Anonymous May 20, 2008 at 11:25 AM  

Oh, Laurie what a lovely posting and thank you so much for sharing the comments you received. You expressed your sentiments so beautifully and they are the feelings of a true artist who loves what she creates and imbues each work of art with her loving spirit. ~Sharon

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."