May 14, 2008

IN A GEOMETRIC STATE OF MIND

Hello Friends,
The glass work is humming here. I just finished listing a couple of geometric pieces and decided to share one of them here on my blog. I'm working on two other abstracts also that are bubbles! (of all things)
Prudence, my new six toed kitten is settling in nicely and seems to be growing by the second. I've also been very busy getting new advertising in place and am hoping I can figure out how to post it! Cross your fingers. With gratitude, Laurie B.

1 comments:

Anonymous May 15, 2008 at 9:50 PM  

The newest creation is just beautiful Laurie, I love it!

Prudence is SO adorable, look at those loving eyes! It's so cool that in the photo you can actually see her 6th digit. What a special little girl!! ~Sharon

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."