April 9, 2008

AN ARTIST I ADMIRE

Kristen Andrews is an incredibly gifted and caring artist. I first saw her work on Etsy and fell in love with the elegant pendants she creates. I am allergic to sterling and THANKFULLY she was willing to create a special piece for me in gold. Her beautiful pendants are sterling silver of the highest quality and her eye for detail is stunning. She has become a dear on-line friend and emotional support for me. I URGE you to go to her website at http://kristenandrewsonline.blogspot.com and get to know her better. She writes beautifully and I enjoy her blog daily. From there, you can go to her storefront and purchase one of her beautiful creations! Thank you Kristen for sharing your gift! With gratitude, Laurie B.

0 comments:

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."