April 11, 2008

ARRIVAL

Good Friday morning friends! I realized that for all of my moaning and groaning regarding this past winter, I needed to repay you by getting my derriere' outside between clouds and rainfall to get some photos of the newest arrivals to my flower beds! So, in hopes that this will make amends for my constant complaining this past winter, please enjoy these beauties that are always a promise from Mother Nature of a new season of beauty and bounty. I find that SHE is a constant lesson for me in PATIENCE! With Gratitude, Laurie (please click to enlarge the pictures to enjoy their full glory!)

2 comments:

TexasTesla April 11, 2008 at 6:34 PM  

So pretty! Don't you just love spring?

Kristen Andrews April 13, 2008 at 3:45 PM  

I love planting stuff! My favorite seasons are spring and summer. We had snow today in Michigan!

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."