February 28, 2008

A FAVORITE LIKE-MINDED ARTIST

I've meet so many incredibly talented artists in the short time I've been with Etsy and Indie. Blogging has deepened my appreciation of the work it takes to not only create but to "share". One of the first artists that comes to mind is Jacqui Byrne. Not only is she a very gifted artist, she has this amazing ability to share. She shares her time, her energy, her gift for prose and does it with such grace! Please take a look at her blogspot listed in my blogroll JaPaby.blogspot.com and take a look at her work on Etsy. She has been an invaluable friend to me during my HUGE learning curve with regard to blogging and the ins-and-outs of networking. Thank you Jacqui! I was right when I fell in love with Boston!!!!!

1 comments:

Jacqui March 2, 2008 at 1:15 PM  

wow! that is really one of the nicest things anyone has ever said about me. thanks so much Laurie.

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."