June 23, 2010

WARM AND MUGGY DAY FOR THIS STAINED GLASS ARTIST

Hello friends!

Wall Cloud photo in Savanna, Illinois taken by Laurie B
There is no breeze, large storm clouds on the horizon and the sky is beginning to rumble. She is talking! I am busy today in my studio working up the newest design I'm creating. The glass is ordered and it will arrive tomorrow. Thanks to the help of Creative Treasures I have managed to eek out a pattern that is ready to cut. My printer at home decided that now would be a good time to stop working. Last week it was my laptop. Things come in threes? What is next? I ask. I am looking forward to getting back to cutting and grinding in my studio.  The time off was nice but two weeks was a bit too long to be away. My hands did need the rest so I obliged them. I'm back and ready to get busy! Thanks goes out again to Paula from Roughing It In Style!http://www.roughingitinstyle.com/  Working with these new clients has been a pure joy!! It makes the process of creating custom stained glass everything I hoped it would be. With Gratitude, Laurie

0 comments:

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."