October 13, 2009

PIECING IT ALL TOGETHER

Hello friends, This has been a very sad day for me on several levels. I found out this morning that an old friend of mine from high school lost his battle with cancer at 4 a.m. this morning. He fought long and hard and will be missed by so many. My thoughts and prayers for peace go out to his wife and children. I then helped a friend take his dog to be put down. Alex, a sweet sweet dog, was, "113". It was time. Regardless of the happy and long life he lived, saying goodbye to a friend and kind soul is never easy. The photos I am posting here tonight are photos taken of the progress I made yesterday on the Adam and Eve panel. I should have this ready to be copper foiled by the end of the day tomorrow and will share the process with you along the way. Give those you love a big hug and kiss this evening. With gratitude for it all, Laurie B.

1 comments:

Anonymous October 14, 2009 at 10:48 PM  

It's always so amazing to see the process in action!

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."