August 1, 2009

ADAM AND EVE

Good Morning my friends, Here is the next installment I'm doing for my client out in New Jersey. In order to keep the aspect ratio in check a few more pieces had to be add to the design but I think it works. The client asked if she could name the double panels and "of course" was my answer. So here is the first drawing (and six copies lol) of Adam and Eve. I am doing double panels of this design and she requested that they not be in mirror image. Once again these will be created in black, white and gray glass..I am going to also be using arcitectural glass which should add some nice depth. Here's to it! Once again, I'll be unhooking from cyberspace and hooking in to my art. Such a fun balance. May the glass cutting and grinding and foiling and soldering, commence! Follow your bliss people...With gratitude, Laurie B.

4 comments:

Anonymous August 1, 2009 at 5:10 PM  

Looks great!

Laurie Roskam August 1, 2009 at 5:40 PM  

Thank you Tali! Yes, this little "pumpkin" is going to be a real trick! LOL It should be stunning when it's done. (x2!)Art..have to embrace it and go the distance.

Anonymous August 3, 2009 at 2:30 PM  

Oh I can't wait to see how this one turns out Laurie! As beautiful as the first, I've no doubt!!

Laurie Roskam August 3, 2009 at 2:33 PM  

Hey there Mana Moon Studios!! Thanks for your kind words. This one should be quite a challenge. I'm glad tenacity is one of my stronger suits. LOL Hope all is well and your sales are booming! With gratitude, Laurie B.

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."