July 17, 2009

SAFE AND SOUND IN NEW JERSEY! WHOOT

I was so thrilled to get a call last evening from my current client in New Jersey. The panel arrived safe and sound, Sharon is a joy to work with and is inspirational to me. Hearing her happiness on the other end of the line reinforced for me just why I love creating art for others. I love the process, yes, but the happiness it brings others is priceless beyond measure. Here is the email she sent last night when I arrived back from St. Louis: Dear Laurie, A big brown stork just delivered in perfect condition our"baby" she is now basking in the sun in her new place of honor. The Panel is beyond anything I ever imagined I LOVE LOVE,LOVE IT!!!!!! You are a master of your craft, a genius a brilliant artist. Thank you so very much for creating such a thing of beauty and style. I know our next collaboration on the "twins" will be equally outstanding. YOU GO GIRL! LOVE, SHAR

4 comments:

Luthien Thye July 17, 2009 at 2:21 PM  

*giant applause* wow!!! that's great!! hmm ... i'm thinking that it must be nail-biting few days for you each time a panel goes in delivery!! good to know it's safe and sound :)) woohoo!!!

Laurie Roskam July 17, 2009 at 2:32 PM  

LOL! Yes Luthien, I still don't rest very easy until I hear from each client but I've figured out that it's nothing that 50.00 worth of packing material won't cure! (sad but true) I've had one piece damaged beyond repair out of dozens so the odds are still looking pretty good. UPS does a good service. Thanks for your kind words, With gratitude, Laurie B.

Anonymous July 19, 2009 at 7:53 AM  

Good job! I guess you're one hell of a packer ;)

Anonymous July 19, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

Oh Laurie this is wonderful!! I'm SO happy to know the panel arrived safely (big sigh of relief!) and I can't agree with you more about the most rewarding part! Congratulations!!

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."