April 10, 2009

PEACE

Hello friends,

I have been incredibly busy with glass commissions and life in general. I've had some ups and downs the past month but wanted to stop in and let you know that my Dove And Cross has been featured on a wonderful Etsy Treasury at http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=49917

Here are a couple of pictures of the restoration I am working on for a woman in Iowa. She sent this lamp, well over 100 years old, to me via UPS and I was able to find glass to match. It's a tricky job as I've had to cut and clean up the solder joints prior to re-installing the glass. Deconstruction of stained glass work is always tougher than construction. As simple as this job seemed at first, it has proven to be quite the challenge. I continue to think of my blogging friends every day. With gratitude, Laurie B.

1 comments:

Kristen Andrews April 10, 2009 at 10:04 PM  

Congrats Laurie! Hope you are doing well and miss your posts.

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."