March 17, 2009

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

Happy St. Pat's to all! I've been so busy with my glass work I have really slacked off with my posting and I apologize! I found out that AP picked up my newspaper article and ran it in Clinton Iowa! It has generated more custom orders for me and I am thrilled!!! Also, wanted to give everyone that loves SCARY MOM her new link...http://scarymommy.com/?p=410 She has had to rebuild her website. So, I've got her link on my blog list but wanted to give a shout to all here in my post. She's a hoot! With gratitude, GO GREEN! Laurie B.

3 comments:

Anonymous March 18, 2009 at 9:13 AM  

Wonderful news that AP picked up your article Laurie, congratulations! Keep up the great work and feel better dear friend!♥

Unknown March 18, 2009 at 7:06 PM  

Congrats on the publicity and orders, your work is just so beautiful and so eye catching.

Pam March 21, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

Wow, are you talking about the article about the Salon FX piece?

Yay publicity!!

PS: Following Scary Mommy. That stinks that she lost her subscribers. Hopefully your link here will help her out...

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE LOOKING GLASS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About this Blog

"All images and content of Laurie Beggin's Glass Musings and Through The Looking Glass © 2007 Laurie Beggin, unless otherwise noted."